- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 38.1 x 22.86 x 22.86 cm; 2.27 Kilograms
- Manufacturer : Hayward
- Item model number : SP0714T
Hayward SP0714T VariFlo Top-Mount Multiport Valve, Black
From the Manufacturer
Hayward’s Vari-Flo XL multiport control valve is engineered for maximum flow at lower pressure drops. All Vari-Flo control valves feature an easy-to-use lever action handle that lets you dial up to seven valve/filter functions: filter, backwash, waste, rinse, closed, winter, or recirculate. Complete with an integral sight glass that lets you see when the backwashing cycle is completed, our wide selection of valve configurations allows you to match the right Vari-Flo valve to the proper application: residential, commercial, top-mount, or side mount.
Vari-Flo Control Valve Functions:
- Filter: For normal filtering and regular vacuuming.
- Backwash: For cleaning filter sand bed of accumulated debris.
- Rinse: Use after completing backwash cycle to ensure all dirty water is rinsed out of the filter to waste.
- Waste: By-passes the filter for draining or lowering pool water level and for vacuuming heavy debris directly to waste line.
- Recirculate: Water is recirculated through the valve, by-passing the filter.
- Closed: Shuts off the flow from the pump to the filter.
- Winter: For winterizing