Winter Pool Blower
Manufacturer Air Supply
Part Number 4128100
Item model number 4128100
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer No
Item Package Quantity 1
Item Weight 4.54 kg
The cyclone is built with a powerful bypass motor specifically designed for installing vinyl liners and for winterizing pools. The cyclone serves as a pool line blower to remove your equipment of any remaining water when closing for the winter season.
The new 3.0 hp Cyclone Pro is the most powerful Winter Pool Blower/vac on the market today. The Cyclone’s powerful 2 stage motor can generate 140 cfm on open flow and a sealed pressure of 180 inches of water. More than enough power to winterize a 9 ft deep pool or to pull back a pool liner on a cold spring day. The housing is redesigned into a smaller package with a dual sized inlet to accommodate a 4.0 inch flex hose or a 2.0 inch pvc pipe. There is also a protective stainless steel screen on the inlet to prevent large debris from entering the blower. The outlet has a 1.5 inch threaded fitting to allow for multiple pvc fittings.
- A powerful long life 8.4″ diameter two-stage motor producing 140 cfm on open flow and a sealed pressure of 180 inches of water column.
- A completely redesigned plastic housing made of durable polycarbonate that can take the abuse as a pool service tool.
- Dual sized inlet to accommodate a 4.0 inch flex hose or a 2.0 inch PVC pipe with a protective stainless steel screen for maximum air flow when installing liners.
- Durable 20 amp rocker switch.
- 1.5″ threaded outlet that can accommodate a variety of PVC fittings, shipped with a 1.5″ threaded hose adapter.
- 20 amp water resistant on/off rocker switch with 6ft grounded power cord.
- Powerful long life bypass motor rated at 14.0 amps at 120 volts.
- Rugged housing with built in handle and rubber feet.
- 1.5 inch hose fitting included in box